Christian Education Is...
- Each student is a distinct, individual creation of an omnipotent God. (Ephesians 2:10, John 1:2, Ecclesiastes 12:1)
- Each individual is the creation of God and, therefore, the property of God. (Psalm 119:73, Colossians 1:16, Hebrews 2:10)
- Each man must be a careful and faithful steward of his conscience. (Acts 23:1, Acts 24:16, I Corinthians 8:7-10, I Peter 2:19, Hebrews 10:22)
- Each individual student is directly responsible to God for the direction of his life. (Psalm 119:105, Proverbs 16:9, Psalm 37:23)
- An individual who allows the Lord to govern his life will demonstrate proper Christian character. (Matthew 12:34-35, Colossians 2:6-7, Proverbs 3:5-6)
- We need to establish models of Christian character for our students to emulate. (I Timothy 4:12, Titus 2:2-5, Proverbs 23:26)
- Parents have a God-given responsibility to educate their children and that the Christian school acts as an extension of the Christian home. (Proverbs 22:6, Deuteronomy 6:6-9, Ephesians 6:4, II Timothy 3:15)
- A Christian school is Christian teachers training Christian students with a Christ-centered philosophy.