We have programs here at CCS to benefit each child. Our programs are designed to prepare students by offering them a balance of spiritual training, academics, fine arts, and sports.
- Our program exceeds the State of Florida's requirements for graduation.
- Community offers a comprehensive program from the nursery age (6 weeks) through the twelfth grade.
- Children are taught in self-contained classrooms which also include developmental programs in music and speech. Physical education classes and library skills are also a part of the program.
- Extra-curricular things like private music lessons are also offered.
- Teachers are available after school to tutor or assist students in areas of struggle.
- Bible instruction is a daily part of our instruction. Whether it be the incorporation of scripture memory, singing, missionary stories, chapel services, or daily Bible lessons, CCS students are taught how to live. It is our goal to help each young person make Jesus Christ the Lord of his life.