All grandparents are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast and visit their grandchildren’s classrooms. By having Grandparents’ Day, CCS hopes to help the students’ families know more about Christian education. Some classroom teachers may have special presentations planned. Teachers will communicate these plans with their individual families.
7:30-9:00 a.m., continental-style breakfast (get tickets by filling out this form)
9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m., classroom visits
3:00-3:30 p.m., elementary dismissal (please do not remove students from class early)
3:15-3:30 p.m., jr./sr. high dismissal (please do not remove students from class early)
- All grandparents and parents, including “adopted grandparents,” are invited for this event.
- As grandparents and parents visit the classrooms, they will be free to come and go at any time between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., but remember before noon is the best time to see class activities.
- Grandparents and parents are welcome to take children at the regular dismissal time, but we ask that all students remain in class until end-of-day dismissal so that all visitors can see a typical class day.
- A continental breakfast will be served in the lunchroom for the grandparents and parents who attend. Students may go to breakfast with their grandparents but must go to their classrooms no later than 7:55 a.m. The cost for breakfast is $3.00 per person. Tickets must be purchased ahead of time. Get a ticket form here.
- Non-school-age children should stay with their grandparents or parents for the entire day.