Parents who believe in and desire a Christian education at CCS for their children have many options for financial aid. We offer a number of options which make it possible for many to attend and receive a quality Christian education. Award amounts vary and are based on various factors for each family. All financial aid is based on availability. Applying early and completing paperwork on time is important. All students are subject to the same admissions guidelines and school policies detailed in the CCS Student Handbook regardless of financial aid or scholarship status. Learn more about all the aid available by following the links on this page.
- AAA Scholarship: This scholarship is available to families who meet certain financial income requirements.
- Gardiner Scholarship: This scholarship is available to students with qualifying disabilities and diagnoses.
- McKay Scholarship: This scholarship is available to students who possess qualifying learning needs, have an Individual Education Plan (I.E.P.)/504 Accommodation Plan, and meet other qualifying conditions.
- Florida Tax-Credit Scholarship: This scholarship is available to families who meet certain financial income requirements.
- McClure Family Scholarship Fund: This scholarship is offered first to families in need who are currently enrolled at CCS. The funds are then offered to newly enrolling families and are subject to qualifying terms and availability. Contact our finance officer for more information.
- Thanks-to-You Credit: The TTY tuition credit is a referral bonus that awards tuition funds to families who promote CCS to other families who then enroll. Download the brochure for full information.
- Voluntary Pre-kindergarten: K-4 at CCS is available tuition-free to families who apply and are enrolled thanks to the free VPK program.